- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
FJC Telephone: 020 8688 0100
National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
The FJC is a centrally located resource offering a multi-disciplinary approach to services for victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence and their children.
The centre seeks to offer victims wrap around support and to prevent individuals having to go from agency to agency, telling their story repeatedly, in order to get the help they need.
The FJC is run by a multi-agency team that works to provide families with access to support by;
- Listening and responding to the needs of service users, including children, in a safe way.
- Facilitating access to a wide range of domestic abuse and sexual violence expertise, support and services in order to meet the needs of service users and their children.
The multi-disciplinary team provides:
- holistic assessment of need and risk;
- advice and support on all aspects of domestic abuse and sexual violence;
- legal advice and support to obtain injunctions;
- support and advice to access emergency safe accommodation;
- support to access specialist services and advice, including no recourse to public funding issues, support for children, and rape and sexual abuse;
- drop-in and appointment service;
- a domestic abuse helpline for survivors and practitioners.